CCLCR 99 - Binding Settlement Conferences

Parties requesting to set their matter, or convert a previously set matter, for Binding Settlement Conference (BSC), must obtain approval from the assigned judicial officer or, if not already assigned, any Superior Court Judge.                                                  

In order to obtain such approval, the parties must initially, jointly, contact Court Administration to obtain judicial approval. Parties shall provide an estimate of time needed for the actual BSC presentation. Parties shall also provide a listing of contested issues as well as a proposed list of documentary evidence and any additional witnesses being proposed (i.e. experts or other witnesses besides the parties).

Once judicial approval has been obtained the matter may be converted to a BSC.

[Effective September 1, 2019; amended September 1, 2020]

Print Email

TELEPHONE: (360) 577-3085
TTY (800) 883-6388 OR 7115
Superior Court Administration Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
KELSO, WA 98626
Building Hours - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM