• Home
  • Records
  • Requesting Juvenile Criminal History

Requesting Juvenile Criminal History

A copy of your Juvenile Criminal Record can be obtained at Cowlitz County Juvenile Department.

Request a copy of your Juvenile Record from the Receptionist. Photo identification is required.

If you are from out of the area and not able to come to the Cowlitz County Juvenile Department in person, you can down load the Juvenile Request Form and send it via mail with a copy of your photo identification to Cowlitz County Juvenile Court, 1725 First Ave., Longview, WA 98632. If needed, you will be contacted with further instructions at that time. 

Print Email

TELEPHONE: (360) 577-3085
TTY (800) 883-6388 OR 7115
Superior Court Administration Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
KELSO, WA 98626
Building Hours - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM