What does the social worker do?
The social worker has the following duties:
1. To arrange visitation if your child is placed out of your custody;
2. To provide referrals for court-ordered services and to help pay for services, to the extent funding is available;
3. To provide bus passes upon your request, if funding is available;
4. To prepare a report for the Court every 6 months outlining your progress and the plan for the next 6 months;
5. To return your phone calls and answer your letters; and
6. To see you personally when you have set up an appointment.