Superior Court of Washington

for cowlitz county

The questions below address some of the more common questions we receive. If you don't get your answer here, you can submit it to our list for future addition to the FAQ section. You will not receive a direct response to the question you pose. If you need a specific question answered, and do not find it here, please contact our juvenile administration at:  360-577-3100

Search for a Form